Saturday, March 1, 2008

Forgive and Forget

Some once told me, “Forgive them who wronged you, but forget not what they did!” I thought it will be a good thing to remember what that someone did, even though I forgave them. However, it is not the same.

To forgive means to wipe out all memory of the wrongs people did. They are now on the same level as you. It is very difficult for anyone to admit that they have forgotten. But that is the sweetest revenge! Imagine the person’s face when he/she is told that you have forgotten what happened in the past, all his/her effort was wasted for nothing!

These days, I practice forgiving and forgetting the past. I learn to forget the events and eventually the people as well. So, now I live as happily as I want.

Don’t be angry if I don’t recognize you one day!

0 comments: